1. First of all, WHY!? (Clearly because it is the most creative thing ever!) Does this sport exist because a few kids were bored one day?
2. What is up with those patterned pants?
3. Why is it necessary to yell at their opponents when it is time to put their “brooms” to work? (I find this absolutely hilarious).
4. I am so fascinated by their shoes. They look like running shoes! If I wore those shoes at an ice skating rink, I would be flat on my butt. However, I have a feeling I would be really good at this game.
(To be reminded of what curling is click here)
5. Don’t they get wedgies wearing those outfits? My urge to pick my wedgy would be much greater than the urge to get to the finish line.
6. Why would ANYONE want to ski that long? Talk about exhaustion.
7. How do they not get dizzy from spinning so many times? I get dizzy after getting off a tire swing.
8. Why is it called the skeleton? It must be called that because of the risk that is involved.
9. How do they run so fast on the ice? I can’t run that fast on a track!
Opening Ceremonies Outfits
10. Did Ralph Lauren design these during the holiday season? Because the 80’s called and they want their Christmas sweaters back! On the other hand, I loved the hats!
Stay tuned for the Summer Olympics of 2016, there are plenty of unanswered questions I have related to those events!