Sunday, March 16, 2014

All About Alex

I wanted to try something new for this post! I interviewed my oldest sister, Alex. I had a lot of fun doing this interview! Thank you, Alex!


S: If you could do anything what would it be?
A: I don’t know how to answer this one. Am I a bad interviewee? Actually, I think I would probably want to go on a Kardashian Vacation to Bora Bora. Because I love the ocean and there’s no place I’d rather be.



S: Tell me about your first kiss.
A: BLEHH! I don’t want to say any names but it was in the car. After that, I fell out of the car because I was so embarrassed.

S: Tell us a joke.
A: Why are bananas never lonely? Because they hang around in bunches. HAHAHAHAHA!

S: What is your earliest memory?
A: Picking off Jelly Beans from my bunny birthday cake, and getting yelled at. But there is one problem; I don’t know what birthday that was so I don’t know if it is my earliest memory.
She got super creative with her poses. 
          

S: Describe yourself in one word.
A: Well how would you describe me in one word?
S: I’m the interviewer, I can’t answer for you.
A: Indecisive.

S: What was the saddest moment of your life?
A: Probably when Great Grandpa died. Because he was the cutest and grumpiest old man I knew. He was also my first loved one to pass away.

S: What was the happiest moment of your life?
A: When I got accepted into Cal State Los Angeles!

S: Do you have any funny stories from your work life?
A: Well, last week this old guy fell on me as he was walking out of the restaurant because he was drunk. I thought he was going to kiss me or something!

S: What lessons have you learned in your past relationships?
A: The word love is an easy word to throw around. Also, you know that you’re in love because you can’t picture the rest of your life without that person.
Alex and her boyfriend, Eric.


S: What is your favorite article of clothing?
A: Probably my sequins bathing suit. Because it's shiny and I like to shine. You can never go wrong with buying a bathing suit. It also represents my love for the ocean.

S: If you could tell a big group of people something, what would it be?
A: I really don’t know. I am a bad interviewee! Can you just delete the whole thing?  

You will find the person you love when you least expect it.

So much fun! Love you, Alex.

Have a topic you want me to blog about? Email me at theshelbylens@gmail.com

1 comment: