Sunday, March 9, 2014

Destination: Phoenix


Yay! My first mini-vacation blog!
 We have been having a wonderful time on our mini-vacation! We were so lucky to be able to share this vacation with Greg, Jenne, and Brianna Ring. However, we do miss not having Travis Ring, and Alex (my sister) with us! We left on Thursday night and drove directly to Prescott Arizona to watch a few Dodger Spring Training games.  Prescott is so beautiful. In the morning on Friday, we all went to breakfast and went to downtown Prescott to window shop and look around! It's a beautiful little city! It has the small town feel that I am so in love with! In the middle of day we drove to Phoenix.

Beautiful Prescott, Arizona
   We checked into our hotel and picked up my cousin Grace. It was so great! Grace is my cousin and my best friend, and I only get to see her a few times a year. She is from Boise, Idaho and goes to school at Grand Canyon University in Phoenix! The Rings, my family, and Grace headed off to the Dodger game! We all had a great time. The weather was perfect during the night game! Unfortunately, the Dodgers lost and that's all I'm going to say about that!
I love Grace!


Today, we woke up and headed to an afternoon game. The stadium that we went to was very unique because they had lawn seating. We got to watch game while we rested on the grass! It was a lot of fun even though it was so hot. A few sun burn lines later, we left the game and went to pick up Grace, and my other good friend Jace.
Lawn Seating

We took them out to dinner and had a great time. It was so great to hang out with them and enjoy each other's company! Living far away from people I am close with is hard sometimes, but it was such a treat to hang out with the both of them!
Grace, Jace, myself, and Sydney


Tonight we are staying at my dad's aunts house. They have two chihuahuas (so this should be interesting). We are excited to hang out and see some more Dodger games! I will post in a few more days when I am home, so you guys can see how the rest of our vacation went! Have a great week, everyone!

mini-vacation: noun. A 2-4 day vacation that is taken by plane, boat, or car. Usually includes your best friend and a backpack.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Even when I lived in AZ we never went to spring training #fail! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete