My Bucket List:
For those of you that care, ENJOY
1. Visit Europe
2. Have children.
3. Learn how to Salsa dance, properly.
4. Own my own personal rocking chair.
5. Buy a car (I’m still young, okay!?)
6. Run a Marathon.
7. Finish a TV series in one day.
8. Run the Rose Parade route before it starts
9. Own a home.
10. Go on a shopping spree. A BIG one.
11. Swim in turquoise water
12. See a sea turtle
13. Get married (should have put that before “Have Children”)
14. Own a pair of Birkenstock’s
15. Visit Australia
16. Ride in a horse-drawn carriage.
17. Kiss someone in the rain
18. Go on an African Safari.
19. Own a Louis Vuitton purse.
20. Rock Climb (for real!)
21. Win more than $10 on a scratcher
22. Live abroad
23. Read through the entire bible
24. Fly in a helicopter
25. Swim with Dolphins
26. Attend the Oscar’s.
27. Say Yes to the Dress
28. Learn how to play a guitar
29. Crash a wedding
30. Go to the Olympics (as a spectator)
31. Eat to Ruth’s Chris
32. Graduate College
33. Have coffee with Oprah (I feel like we would get along)
34. Zip line in a jungle
35. Be on Wheel of Fortune
36. Be on Family Feud
37. Pull an all nighter
38. Go parasailing
39. Learn how to duggie (properly)
40. Wear a true ball gown
41. Have a garden
42. Learn how to do a flip into the pool
43. Snow board in Utah
44. Teach Swimming Lessons
45. Stay at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach
46. Stay at the Langham
47. Make a quilt
48. Visit every national park
49. Start an intense collection
50. Swim in an underwater cave
51. Go on a true spontaneous mini-vacation
52. Own a BUNNY
53. Read my child a bed time story
54. Start a fire using only sticks
55. Meet Ryan Gosling
56. Go on a month long mission trip to Africa
57. Watch Chicago on Broadway
58. Learn how to make a balloon animal
59. Own a beach house
60. Spend a whole day alone
61. Watch the sunrise every day for an entire week
62. Throw a huge party
63. Do a pull up
64. Take a Lamborghini out for a drive.
65. Hike Mount Whitney
66. Get some fishing line, a fishing rod, and a $20 bill and pull a prank.
67. Visit the Statue of Liberty (up close)
68. Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
69. Do a mud run
70. Publish a book
71. Ride an Elephant
72. Visit the Holy Land
73. Own a house with a porch that wraps around the whole house
74. Go surfing in Hawaii
75. Share a meal with Kate Middleton
76. Visit the Louvre
77. Go on a cruise
78. Buy a dog
79. Send a message in a bottle
80. Learn the living room routine in Perks of being a Wallflower
81. Go on a night stroll in Paris
82. Be in a movie
83. Road trip across the US
84. Spend New Years in Time Square
85. Go Wine Tasting